Dahlheimer Beverage Expansion Completion
HDA Architects recently completed a 97,000 square foot warehouse expansion for Dahlheimer Beverage in Monticello, Minnesota. The expansion includes several features that the existing facility did not have:
- Drive-thru for 15 trucks
- Maintenance area, fuel island, and truck wash
- Under slab radiant heating system that keeps snow away from warehouse drive-in overhead doors
- Drivers check-in room, break room, and training room
- 2-level warehouse manager office overlooking the drive-thru and warehouse
- 10 new docks with state-of-the-art dock levelers
"HDA Architects was actively involved from the very early stages of our project. They drove the process to keep our project on time and under budget. Their interaction with the general contractor during our expansion kept the project going and allowed us to remain focused on our business. Their dedication to the process and completion allowed us to be in the expansion space well ahead of our busy selling season."
-Luke Dahlheimer, President/Chief Manager, Dahlheimer Beverage
To see the full project, click here.